Course Code: 314044020
Course Name: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Total Hours: 32
Course Description: Artificial intelligence is a study of human intelligence. Machine learning is the core and foundation of artificial intelligence. It is the fundamental way to simulate human learning activities by computer. This course introduces the basic principle and technology of the intelligent information processing system to acquire knowledge automatically from the data, establish the model and then predict the future state by machine learning, which provides the research and technical basis for solving some network security problems. After the students have finished this course, they should:
1. Understand and master the basic principles and techniques of machine learning.
2. Understand and practice basic Python scientific computing, machine learning algorithm library and related open source deep learning framework. It mainly includes SciPy, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Pandas and TensorFlow.
3. Master the application of machine learning methods based on Anaconda Python, include text, voice, image recognition, time series data processing.
4. Understand and grasp the latest progress and dynamics in the related fields.
5. Good teamwork, problem solving and presentation skills.
Textbook name:（Press ,Author）
Sebastian Raschka. Python Machine Learning, Second Edition. Machinery Industry Press, 2019.01. ISBN: 9787111611509.